1/8/14

Happy Valentine's Day Messages For Facebook Status

Hello friends, we are in the month of January and a great event is coming in next month that is Valentine's Day. Most of the countries including India will celebrate this event will joy. And millions of facebook users will search for valentine's day messages to share them on their wall. That's why we are providing best collection of Happy Valentine's Day Messages For Facebook Status.

valentine day images,valentine day 2014 wallpapers,valentine day Wallpapers download


1.

"When you love someone, it's nothing. When someone loves you, it's something. When you love someone & they love you back, it's everything." 

2.

Love is like a cloud... Love is like a dream... love is 1 word and everything in between... Love is a fairytale come true... Coz I found love when I found U.....

3.

If Roses were black and violets were brown, my love for you would never be found but rose’s r red and violets are blue, all I want to say is I Love U! 

Happy valentines day.

4.

I was a little weird and my life was a little weird 
then one day I found you, whose weirdness is compatible with mine...
Lets join up and fall in mutual weirdness and lets call it love...
Will you be my valentine.. ??

5.

Never waste an opportunity to say 'I love U' to someone u really like, cozz it is not every day you'll meet the person who has the magic to let u fall in love

6.

Little keys can open big locks; simple words can express great thoughts. A word from u never fails to make me smile the whole day through. 

7.

Life is a book we all read it. Love is a blessing we all need it. Always be happyy, always have a smile coz. Remember in this world we are just for a while!

incoming search terms

valentine day message for husband
valentine day quotes and sayings
valentines day quotes for boyfriends
valentines day quotes for boyfriend
valentines day messages for facebook
valentines day messages for whatsapp
happy valentines day messages
valentines day sms
cute valentines day quotes
valentines day movie quotes
happy valentines day quotes for her
happy valentines day quotes

0 comments:

Post a Comment